Accu-Chek Compact Test Strips 50 Strips
Free 60ml Hand Sanitiser with this product until May 31st!
What is Accu-Chek Compact Test Strips?
Accu-Chek Compact Test Strips help you discover your blood glucose levels and ensure that you keep your diabetes under control.
Who are Accu-Chek Compact Test Strips suitable for?
These strips are suitable for anyone who is diabetic and wants a fast, easy, way to test their blood sugar levels.
What devices are these strips suitable for?
They are designed for the Accu-Chek Compact monitoring system. Which is no longer being sold by the manufacturer.
How do I use the strips?
To use the strips, you install the drum into the reader. This is done by:
- Opening the drum compartment
- Pressing the red drum release button
- Tip the meter forward and the drum should roll out
- Insert the new drum
For a test, you do the following:
- Pull down the central test button - the meter will turn on automatically
- Hold the meter so the test strip is pointing downwards.
- Touch the drop of blood against the front edge of the test strip where the black notch is located - the strip draws the blood.
- The display should flash an image of a test strip and blood drop.
- See the display for the meter reading
- Pull down the central test button again and the strip used will eject
Can the Accu-Chek Compact Test Strips be used in other testing equipment?
No, they are only suitable for Accu-Chek Compact.