Cavilon Durable Barrier Cream 28g
The smaller 28g Cavilon Durable Barrier Cream provides unique, long-lasting protection from bodily fluids whilst moisturising the skin. It is recommended to prevent skin breakdown on intact skin, and its highly concentrated formula means a little goes a long way.
Indications for Use
- As a barrier against irritation from body fluids
- Prevention of skin damage associated with incontinence
- As a moisturiser for severely dry or chapped skin
Features & Benefits
- Highly concentrated so a little goes a long way (apply in pea-sized amounts only)
- Proven to reduce incontinence dermatitis and reduce incidence of broken skin when used as part of a sacral skin care protocol
- Non–petrolatum based so will not clog or reduce the absorbency of incontinence pad linings
Wash-off resistant – no need for application every wash
- Does not decrease tape or dressing adhesion – allows tapes to stick
- Hypoallergenic and pH balanced
- Apply sparingly. If the after-feel is oily, you have applied too much
- Cavilon Durable Barrier Cream may increase the adherence of some adhesive products. Persons with fragile skin should avoid using the cream under all adhesive products
- Not to be used on infected areas of the skin - for example fungal infections.