3M Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Dressing
3M Tegaderm™ - a transparent film dressing that provides a sterile, waterproof barrier to liquids, bacteria and viruses. Supplied in a box of 100 dressings.
Being transparent, Tegaderm™ gives you and your clinician continuous visibility of the wound which allows monitoring, healing and recovery without having to replace the dressing afterwards. The adhesive used is gentle on skin and the dressing flexes naturally with the skin to enhance patient comfort.
Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Dressings can be used to protect I.V. catheter sites and wounds, to secure devices to the skin and to maintain a moist environment for wound healing. They are breathable, waterproof and act as a barrier to protect against external contaminants including bacteria, viruses, blood and bodily fluids.
- Covering and protecting I.V. sites
- Acute & chronic wounds
- Skin protection
- Feeding tubes
- Superficial partial thickness burns
- Stage I or II pressure ulcers
- Autolytic debridement facilitated by the moist wound healing environment
- Protective eyelid coverings
- Post tattoo application and removal